- I understand that coaching is a partnership with a shared interest in my goals and dreams based on my strengths and values.
- I agree to arrive at each session with an open mind, a positive attitude, and forward moving expectations.
- I will be motivated to create action or change while striving for self improvement and success.
- I understand that I will be challenged at times, and it may be uncomfortable, but the payoff will be breathtaking!
- I accept full responsibility for all actions taken or not taken during my coaching relationship.
- I agree to make my sessions a priority by being prepared for the session, working between sessions, and know what I want to take away from each session.
- I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders, as defined by the American Psychological Association. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling psychotherapy, or mental health care.
- I understand that information will be held confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I will seek professional guidance for legal, psychological, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and acknowledge that my decisions and actions regarding them are my responsibility.
- I agree to call my coach on time and understand that after a 10 minute grace period, the session will be cancelled. I also understand that a 24 hour notice for rescheduling or cancellation is required and will be charged for any notice less than 24 hours or a no show.
- I understand that my coach will also be prompt for sessions and will provide a free session for his cancellation of less than 24 hour notice.
- I understand that my coach will refund payment of any unused sessions less a $50 inconvenience fee that includes any services charges.
I understand that this agreement will be considered signed when the signature of the client is delivered by email. Such email shall be treated in all respects as having the same effect as an original signature. In the event that contract is extended beyond the dates listed, receipt of payment for additional sessions will serve as acknowledgement of contract renewal in lieu of additional signatures.